When you choose to hire Santa’s Little Helpers, LLC to work on your home you’re partnering with a small, locally-owned, business. We’ll treat your home as if we were working on our own. We are excellent communicators, we work safely, we keep a clean worksite, and we take pride in our workmanship. If you have small projects around your home that never seem to get completed then your next phone call should be to the Santa’s Little Helpers team! We’d be happy to provide you with an estimate to do the work!
Who We Are
Experience the Santa's Little Helpers Difference
Licensed & Insured
- We are properly licensed and insured to work on residental and commercial buildings.
- We have many years of experience in the home repair and carpentry industry.
- We will always be competitive with our pricing, while offering the best value with every project.
- We offer varying warranties depending on the type of project. Ask for specific details.
- We care about your project and we will always use high-quality materials and fasteners.
Spotless Job Cleanup
- You will never know we were even on your property aside from the work that we have completed.
- We are excellent communicators. We answer our phones and respond to emails in a timely fashion.
- We are a top-rated local company with a track record of customer happiness and satisfaction.
Jeff grew up in Miami and moved to Tallahassee in 1991. Jeff holds a BA Degree in business management from FSU and also attended the FSU college of law. His determination and demand for high-quality work led him to open SLH (Santa’s Little Helpers) in 1992. He is the owner of SLH and has run the business for over 30 years. He has an old school-work ethic with proficient modern knowledge on all aspects of home repair and home improvement projects.
Every customer receives Jeff’s full attention and care. Jeff’s attention to detail and transparent communication sets him apart from other companies.