Interior & Exterior Painting Tallahassee Florida
We specialize in painting home and building interiors
Painting the your home is a great home improvement project if you’re looking to make a big impact. Whether you decide to just paint a single room or repaint the entire interior or exterior of your home it’s important to choose a painter with experience and a good track record of customer happiness. You’ll be looking at your new paint for a long time so you probably want it done right.
Santa’s Little Helpers, LLC is a full service handyman and home repair company serving Tallahassee Florida and the surrounding area. From repainting a couple of rooms in your home to repainting your entire interior including all of your trim the team at Santa’s Little Helpers can transform your home interior with a modern color scheme. You can count on our punctuality, professionalism, and ability to execute your painting project to the highest standard of quality.
Interior Painting Services
- Complete interior repaints
- Repainting walls & ceilings
- Painting interior trim and molding
- Interior wood staining (stairs, railings, cabinets, and more)
- Wall texturing (removal and replacement of wall textures)
- Drywall repair and finishing (water damage and hole patching)
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Kill any mold or mildew on your walls or ceilings.
- Scrape and sand areas to be painted for a smooth surface.
- Remove any wallpaper or wall coverings.
- Protect and cover floors, molding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces not to be painted.
- Remove and put back electrical sockets and switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any wall or ceiling devices.
- Apply caulking where ever necessary for a nice clean finished job.
We Provide The Following Surface Preparation On Every Project:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface to be painted.
- We will kill any mold or mildew that might be present.
- Scrape and sand any loose or flaking paint.
- We’ll repair any surface defects such as cracks, dents, or old nail holes.
- Surfaces will be primed prior to painting (if required)
We are extremely meticulous with our painting prep work so you’re left with nothing but smooth freshly painted surfaces.
After we’re done painting and the new paint has properly dried we’ll finish off with a final cleanup of our work areas. We will also reinstall all of your trim, electrical receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. Our entire crew will take every precaution possible to ensure we keep your home spotless and we leave no trace of our presence other than your beautifully painted interior.
Why Choose Santa’s Little Helpers LLC For Painting Services?
When you choose to hire Santa’s Little Helpers, LLC to work on your home you’re partnering with a small, locally owned, business. We’ll treat your home as if we were working on our own. We are excellent communicators, we work safely, we keep a clean worksite, and we take pride in our workmanship. If you have small projects around your home that never seem to get completed then your next phone call should be to the Santa’s Little Helpers team! We’d be happy to provide you with an estimate to do the work!
If you’d like to receive an estimate to complete some of the painting projects on your Tallahassee home then please give us a call (850) 297-2468 or fill out our contact form and we’ll be getting right back to you.